Skills Inc. is looking for a PCB CAD Engineer with our customer located in Redmond, WA. This is an 18th month vendor contract position. The successful applicant will be responsible for schematic capture, symbol creation, placement, connection, netlist and BOM generation using Orcad Capture CIS or Cadence Concept Design Entry HDL. Complete Placement and Layout of HDI Circuit Board Designs and FPC's with Cadence Allegro PCB Editor. Generate all Fab and Assembly Packages (ODB++ or IPC-2581). Interface with EE and ME staff for design development and solving board level related issues. Work in a collaborative environment with multiple designers on a single design. The ideal candidate will be capable to taking a hand drawn schematic or concept and deliver a fully assembled PCBA and have recent layout experience in PC, Tablet and motherboard designs.
Key Qualifications and Responsibilities
- Proficient in Cadence Allegro PCB Editor and Constraint Management
- Experience with Analog design layout techniques
- Experience with RF design layout techniques (plus)
- Experience with Switch Mode Power Supply layout techniques
- Experience with Impedance Control and Transmission Line Theory
- Experience with Downstream BluePrint and CAM350 (plus)
- Excellent organization and communications skills
- Ability to work well with a diverse group of dedicated professionals Required Experience
- 5 to 10 Years Industry Experience performing PCB Design using Cadence Allegro PCB Editor
Wages DOE. Excellent benefit package including medical, dental, life, paid time off, 401K. Comprehensive Wellness Program including gym subsidies. Drug Free Workplace. Individuals with disabilities encouraged to apply. Criminal background check and drug test required.
ABOUT SKILLS INC. Skills Inc. is a self-supporting Social Enterprise and is organized as a 501 (c) (3) non-profit. We have four lines of business; Aerospace Manufacturing, Aerospace Finishing, Technical Services, and Business Solutions, that operate in 4 locations. Skills Inc. employs over 625 people and our social mission is to train, employ and serve persons with disabilities. We accomplish our mission three ways; direct hire, vocational programs and services, and as a resource to the community.
Skills Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer