Skills Inc. is looking for an Electrical Engineer with our customer located in Redmond, WA. This is an 18-month vendor contract position. The successful applicant will collaborate with engineering and design teams in the design and development of complex, detailed layouts of rigid and flexible printed circuit boards using CAE and CAD applications and tools and engineering.
Key Qualifications and Responsibilities
- Hands-on experience in design, development and launch of high-volume consumer electronic product is a must.
- Expert user of Cadence DEHDL schematic capture and Allegro PCB Layout design tools.
- Experience designing high-speed multi-layer PCBs for high volume consumer electronic products.
- Solid understanding PCB assembly and manufacturing processes and constraints.
- Solid understanding of design for manufacturing and design for compliance methodologies.
- Detailed oriented with experience managing the PCBA and subassembly Bill of materials (BOM).
- Demonstrated ownership of a portion or sub-system of a product and/or Experience launching multiple simple to moderately complex consumer electronic products. (Simple = Mouse or iPod shuffle) (Moderately complex = Smart TV/DVD).
BS, MS or PhD in EE required and/or 5-10 years of relevant experience.
Wages DOE. Excellent benefit package including medical, dental, life, paid time off, 401K. Comprehensive Wellness Program including gym subsidies. Drug Free Workplace. Individuals with disabilities encouraged to apply. Criminal background check and drug test required.
ABOUT SKILLS INC. Skills Inc. is a self-supporting Social Enterprise and is organized as a 501 (c) (3) non-profit. We have four lines of business; Aerospace Manufacturing, Aerospace Finishing, Technical Services, and Business Solutions, that operate in 4 locations. Skills Inc. employs over 700 people and our social mission is to train, employ and serve persons with disabilities. We accomplish our mission three ways; direct hire, vocational programs and services, and as a resource to the community.
Skills Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer