Skills Inc. is looking for an Electrical Engineer with our customer located in Redmond, WA. This is an 18-month vendor contract position. The power delivery design and test engineer will join our customer's motherboard team. The main responsibilities include:
- Evaluate new power components (DC/DC regulator controllers chips, power MOSFETS, and inductors) through bench validation.
- Develop new test architectures and comprehensive test plans for power subsystems.
- Motherboard power subsystem debug and bring-up
- Optimize converter efficiency and system power performance.
- Perform motherboard DFMEA analysis and test validation
Key Qualifications and Responsibilities
- Demonstrated experience in power delivery and DC/DC converter characterization and testing.
- Excellent grasp on analog and power circuits fundamentals and great hands-on testing skills.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills and effective written/oral communication.
- Ability to work self-directed and closely within a team environment when required.
- Excellent time management skills. Ability to prioritize/perform multiple tasks.
BS/MS in Electrical Engineering or equivalent related field
Wages DOE. Excellent benefit package including medical, dental, life, paid time off, 401K. Comprehensive Wellness Program including gym subsidies. Drug Free Workplace. Individuals with disabilities encouraged to apply. Criminal background check and drug test required.
ABOUT SKILLS INC. Skills Inc. is a self-supporting Social Enterprise and is organized as a 501 (c) (3) non-profit. We have four lines of business; Aerospace Manufacturing, Aerospace Finishing, Technical Services, and Business Solutions, that operate in 4 locations. Skills Inc. employs over 700 people and our social mission is to train, employ and serve persons with disabilities. We accomplish our mission three ways; direct hire, vocational programs and services, and as a resource to the community.
Skills Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer