Skills Inc. is looking for a Program Manager with our customer located in Wilsonville, OR. This is an 18-month vendor contract position The Program Manager will use PMO best practices and standards and audio expertise, partner with our customer's existing product/program managers to facilitate a project management process to fit their needs, and oversee and execute on that process/plan. Create, maintain and control the project schedule and dashboard, facilitate meetings, and proactively identify risks to the project. Shepherd the Project Team through the Release process, being mindful of all requirements. Facilitate program communications, identify and implement continuous improvement practices, and provide regular status reports as required.
Key Qualifications and Responsibilities
- 8+ years of project management experience, Master's degree and PMI Certification a plus.
- Knowledge/background in electronics industry, with focus on audio-related systems.
- Must possess strong cross team/group/org collaboration skills; ability to foresee and analyze project risks, develop risk management plan and mitigate subsequent issues.
- The ideal candidate will have high-powered analytical skills and the ability to understand concepts and situations that pass by many others.
- Specialized knowledge as defined by project required.
- Must have excellent communication skills, experience working with external vendors, and strong project management skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office required.
Wages DOE. Excellent benefit package including medical, dental, life, paid time off, 401K. Comprehensive Wellness Program including gym subsidies. Drug Free Workplace. Individuals with disabilities encouraged to apply. Criminal background check and drug test required.
ABOUT SKILLS INC. Skills Inc. is a self-supporting Social Enterprise and is organized as a 501 (c) (3) non-profit. We have four lines of business; Aerospace Manufacturing, Aerospace Finishing, Technical Services, and Business Solutions, that operate in 4 locations. Skills Inc. employs over 700 people and our social mission is to train, employ and serve persons with disabilities. We accomplish our mission three ways; direct hire, vocational programs and services, and as a resource to the community.
Skills Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer