Skills Inc. is looking for a Lab Technician with our customer located in Redmond, WA. This is an 18-month vendor contract position. The successful applicant will perform assembling and re-working of PCB assemblies. Assembling various kinds of cables including digital, cable and power. Troubleshooting and fixing assembly problems like opens, shorts, cold-solder, etc. Purchasing and kitting parts for PCB assemblies. Generating documentation to support Bill of Materials (analog and digital testing and troubleshooting). Writing and verifying test procedures.
Key Qualifications and Responsibilities
- 5 or more years military or related experience will be considered.
- Excellent hand soldering skills and fine pitch surface mount rework ability.
- The ability to read and understand schematic diagrams and datasheets for electrical and mechanical specifications.
- The ability to assemble prototype electronics.
- Experience testing and debugging assemblies.
- Experience with lab test equipment.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows based computers.
- Experience supporting HWSW engineers Excellent customer service skills
AA in Electronics or better
Wages DOE. Excellent benefit package including medical, dental, life, paid time off, 401K. Comprehensive Wellness Program including gym subsidies. Drug Free Workplace. Individuals with disabilities encouraged to apply. Criminal background check and drug test required.
ABOUT SKILLS INC. Skills Inc. is a self-supporting Social Enterprise and is organized as a 501 (c) (3) non-profit. We have four lines of business; Aerospace Manufacturing, Aerospace Finishing, Technical Services, and Business Solutions, that operate in 4 locations. Skills Inc. employs over 700 people and our social mission is to train, employ and serve persons with disabilities. We accomplish our mission three ways; direct hire, vocational programs and services, and as a resource to the community.
Skills Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer