Skills Inc. is looking for a Hardware Test Engineer with our customer located in Redmond, WA. This is an 18-month vendor contract position. The successful applicant will perform design verification activities to design quality into our customer's products. Activities include develop and execution test plans and procedures. Perform functional, stress, system, and other types of testing. Identification of test tool requirements, and participation in specification and design reviews. Must be able to execute tests with little to no supervision. Find complex bugs, root cause and track them while recording and informing others of all appropriate and relevant info.
Key Qualifications and Responsibilities
- Strong electrical engineering fundamentals.
- Demonstrates strong design and/or test skills.
- Experience testing waveforms/protocols in at least three of three of the following domains: Clock/Crystal Power Sequencing SATA (Gen1, Gen2, Gen3) PCIe (Gen1, Gen2, Gen3) USB2.0 & 3.0 /3.1 DisplayPort embedded Display Port LPDDR3 Memory PCB Impedance FPC Impedance MIPI LPC SPI Audio SDXC I2C/SMBU
- Demonstrates managing through ambiguity, and technical problem solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, influencing, leadership, verbal and written communication skills required.
- Hands-on experience in the development of high-volume consumer electronic product is desired.
BS, MS or PhD in EE required and/or15+ years of relevant experience
Wages DOE. Excellent benefit package including medical, dental, life, paid time off, 401K. Comprehensive Wellness Program including gym subsidies. Drug Free Workplace. Individuals with disabilities encouraged to apply. Criminal background check and drug test required.
ABOUT SKILLS INC. Skills Inc. is a self-supporting Social Enterprise and is organized as a 501 (c) (3) non-profit. We have four lines of business; Aerospace Manufacturing, Aerospace Finishing, Technical Services, and Business Solutions, that operate in 4 locations. Skills Inc. employs over 700 people and our social mission is to train, employ and serve persons with disabilities. We accomplish our mission three ways; direct hire, vocational programs and services, and as a resource to the community.
Skills Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer