Skills Inc. is looking for a Lab Technician with our customer located in Redmond, WA. This is an 18-month vendor contract position. Our customer is looking for a detail-oriented technician to assist with wiring and reworking PCB assemblies for Power testing. Successful individuals should be results driven, able to multitask and work well on team. Daily tasks would include Wiring out circuit assemblies for power analysis with NI Data Acquisition systems Assembly of cables including digital, high speed and power Troubleshooting and fixing assembly problem like opens, shorts, cold-solder, etc Updating SW/FW as required Generating and updating documentation Updating customers with status
Key Qualifications and Responsibilities
- Excellent hand soldering skills and fine pitch surface mount rework ability
- The ability to read and understand schematic diagrams and datasheets for electrical and mechanical specifications
- The ability to read and understand board files using PCB Gerber and Cad viewers
- The ability to assemble prototype electronics
- Experience testing and debugging assemblies
- Experience with lab test equipment
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows based computers
- Experience supporting HW/SW engineers
- Excellent customer service skills
AA in Electronics or higher; 5+ years military or related experience will be considered
Wages DOE. Excellent benefit package including medical, dental, life, paid time off, 401K. Comprehensive Wellness Program including gym subsidies. Drug Free Workplace. Individuals with disabilities encouraged to apply. Criminal background check and drug test required.
ABOUT SKILLS INC. Skills Inc. is a self-supporting Social Enterprise and is organized as a 501 (c) (3) non-profit. We have four lines of business; Aerospace Manufacturing, Aerospace Finishing, Technical Services, and Business Solutions, that operate in 4 locations. Skills Inc. employs over 700 people and our social mission is to train, employ and serve persons with disabilities. We accomplish our mission three ways; direct hire, vocational programs and services, and as a resource to the community.
Skills Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer