Organizes, prepares and scans hardcopy documents into electronic file formats.
The ideal candidate is one that works well in a team environment, likes simple and repetitive tasks, and treats of others with kindness and respect.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES
- Scanning, copying, sorting, and stapling of documents
- Filing and record retrieval
- Willingness to learn and provide support to coworkers
- Perform other duties as appropriate to experience and ability
- US Person status required due to export control
- Attention to detail
- Knowledge of and basic ability to use office equipment: computer, copier, scanner, keyboard, and mouse
- Visual acuity required including close vision
- Ability to follow verbal instructions in English or American Sign Language
- Ability to work well with others
ABOUT SKILLS INC. Skills Inc. is a self-supporting Social Enterprise and is organized as a 501 (c) (3) non-profit. We have four lines of business; Aerospace Manufacturing, Aerospace Finishing, Technical Services, and Business Solutions, that operate in 4 locations. Skills Inc. employs over 700 people and our social mission is to train, employ and serve persons with disabilities. We accomplish our mission three ways; direct hire, vocational programs and services, and as a resource to the community.
Skills Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.