Skills Inc. is looking for a mCAD Specialist with our customer located in Redmond, WA. This is an 18-month vendor contract position. Our customer's centralized mCAD Service Team is looking for an mCAD specialist to provide general support for mCAD projects and services. This individual will work in a fast paced ambiguous environment and may fulfill several roles including but not limited to; solid modeling, mechanical drafter, mCAD/eCAD collaboration, top down assembly management, mCAD Library manager, mech BOM management.
Key Qualifications and Responsibilities
- Minimum 2+ years and high degree of technical masters with Creo Parametric 3.0.
- Miniumum 2+ years with Windchill PDMLink (strong preference for WTPart experience).
- PDMLink 10.1 required (10.2/11.0 beneficial)
- Familiarity with Allegro (PCB editor) desired but not required.
- This individual must be an independent self-starter able to proactively seek and solve problems.
BSME (EE) or 2yr tech cred with related focus (drafting/design/etc).
Wages DOE. Excellent benefit package including medical, dental, life, paid time off, 401K. Comprehensive Wellness Program including gym subsidies. Drug Free Workplace. Individuals with disabilities encouraged to apply. Criminal background check and drug test required.
ABOUT SKILLS INC. Skills Inc. is a self-supporting Social Enterprise and is organized as a 501 (c) (3) non-profit. We have four lines of business; Aerospace Manufacturing, Aerospace Finishing, Technical Services, and Business Solutions, that operate in 4 locations. Skills Inc. employs over 700 people and our social mission is to train, employ and serve persons with disabilities. We accomplish our mission three ways; direct hire, vocational programs and services, and as a resource to the community.
Skills Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer