Skills Inc. is looking for an Image Quality Engineer with our customer located in Redmond, WA. This is an 18-month vendor contract position. The Camera imaging quality engineer will have expert knowledge in image processing, color science and subjective image quality. Candidate must familiar with both objective and subjective image quality measurement techniques. Candidate has to optimize Image Signal Processor partially or completely in the consumer product in a fast paced product development environment.
Key Qualifications and Responsibilities
- 3+ years' experience working in the color imaging field, experience in camera IQ is definitely plus.
- Demonstrated expert knowledge of color science, image processing and image quality.
- Extensive experience working with subjective image quality on consumer product
- Demonstrated strong knowledge of IQ attribute such as Color, Tone, Noise, and Sharpness.
- Experience and Knowledge of Matlab, Imatest and ICC workflow required.
- Experience in C/C++, psychophysics, and statistical analysis is definitely plus but not required.
- Willing to travel up to 15%.
A MS or PhD in Color Science, Imaging Science, Computational Photography, Electrical Engineering or related degree
Wages DOE. Excellent benefit package including medical, dental, life, paid time off, 401K. Comprehensive Wellness Program including gym subsidies. Drug Free Workplace. Individuals with disabilities encouraged to apply. Criminal background check and drug test required.
ABOUT SKILLS INC. Skills Inc. is a self-supporting Social Enterprise and is organized as a 501 (c) (3) non-profit. We have four lines of business; Aerospace Manufacturing, Aerospace Finishing, Technical Services, and Business Solutions, that operate in 4 locations. Skills Inc. employs over 700 people and our social mission is to train, employ and serve persons with disabilities. We accomplish our mission three ways; direct hire, vocational programs and services, and as a resource to the community.
Skills Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer