- Auburn North- Finish
- Auburn, WA, USA
- Full Time
Wages DOE. We offer an excellent benefits package including choice of medical and dental plans, vision, health reimbursement arrangement, employee assistance programs, life and AD&D insurance, personal time off (PTO) and 401(K).
Identify and pull correct material identified on a work order, partmark parts as specified on the work order, complete detailed work order, and perform clerical and physical tasks in connection with shipping parts.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES
- Package materials for shipment to customers in accordance with customer requests.
- Compare identifying information and materials to verify information against bills of lading, invoices, orders and other records.
- Ship goods and packages.
- Assist with moving Boeing purchase orders from Exostar.
- Assist with entering orders into Visual.
- Utilize production work orders, documents, drawings, specifications, and written or oral instructions to perform tasks necessary to meet production requirements.
- Operate forklift lift or uses hand truck to move, convey, or hoist shipments.
- Maintains written and Visual Manufacturing records.
- Detect and report defective equipment, materials, and faulty operations to supervisor.
- Develop constructive and cooperative working relationships with others and maintain them over time.
- Identify opportunities for process improvement and increased efficiency.
- Follow work rules and standard safety regulations at all times.
- Maintain safe working practice's and insure area is clean and free of any possible unsafe situations.
- Comply with all federal, state, company and customer requirements.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- U.S. Person status required due to export control
- Knowledge in basic computer skills in Windows environment and basic literacy in MS Office
- Knowledge of and ability to apply basic mathematical skills to the work environment
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide using whole numbers
- Skill in identifying, organizing, estimating and recognizing differences or similarities
- Skill in prioritizing and managing a fast paced work environment.
- Skill in organizing, identifying, and recognizing differences or similarities with excellent attention to detail
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out written or verbal instructions
- Ability to utilize interpersonal and communication techniques, working in a team environment, and dealing with a wide variety of personalities and communication styles
- Attention to detail
- Adaptable to change (positive or negative) and to considerable variety in the workplace
- Ability to read work instructions and procedures in English.
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions in English.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules and procedure manuals.
- Ability to communicate in English through voice, American Sign Language or adaptive technology.
- High School degree or equivalent
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/WORK ENVIRONMENT
- The physical demands and work environment described here are representative of those that must be met by the employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Frequently lift, carry, push or pull up to 40lbs
- Occasionally grasp and utilize fine manipulation
- Constant standing and walking throughout the workday
- Frequent sitting at a work station
- Constant exposure to indoor manufacturing environment
- Frequently exposure to moderate noise
- Occasional exposure to chemicals and fumes
- Constantly wear eye protection and occasionally wear gloves and/or face masks (Industry standard safety equipment is provided by the Company, and specific notice is posted in areas where safety equipment is required).
- Constant (5-8 hrs./shift)
- Frequent (2-5 hrs./shift)
- Occasional (Up to 2 hrs./shift)
ABOUT SKILLS INC. Skills Inc. is a self-supporting Social Enterprise and is organized as a 501 (c) (3) non-profit. We have four lines of business; Aerospace Manufacturing, Aerospace Finishing, Technical Services, and Business Solutions, that operate in 4 locations. Skills Inc. employs over 575 people and our social mission is to train, employ and serve persons with disabilities. We accomplish our mission three ways; direct hire, vocational programs and services, and as a resource to the community.
Wages DOE. Excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, EAP, life and AD&D, personal time off and 401(K). Comprehensive Wellness Program including gym subsidy, low-cost wellness meals and fresh organic fruit available daily. Drug Free Workplace, ADA. Criminal background check and drug test required. Skills, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Individuals with disabilities highly encouraged to apply.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!